Swim Class Listings
The amount of classes offered by Sunshine Swim Center can be dizzying. Please follow the steps below to make your search easier.
Swim Assessments –
Regardless of when you would like to start classes schedule your swim assessment early in the season.
- If you are new to Sunshine. Schedule your swim assessment first. (only for group lessons, semi-private classes and swim team programs)
- If you have taken swim lessons at Sunshine in the past, over 3 months ago, a swim assessment is strongly recommended.
- Only once you know your swimmers level should you book their class.
Class Enrollment –
Classes are listed in ABC order.
Classes are grouped by:
- Month, then class name, then day of the week, followed by time
Payment will be taken within 24 hours of enrolling in a class online. Please make sure your Credit Card information is up-to-date on your Sunshine Account. Non-payment will result in dropping your student from their class.
ON-GOING CLASSES ARE OFFERED ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY or SATURDAY AND SUNDAY and require a minimum of a 3-month commitment.
All of our levels are available in the on-going format; group as well as private lessons.
How to enroll in “On-Going” Classes
1. Schedule your swim assessment as soon as possible.
2. Request to be added to the Waitlist for your preferred class day/time. You must arrange to be on the Waitlist with our management team either in-person at the pool deck office, by phone 916-685-7462 or email [email protected].
Families have until the 15th of the current month to notify the Sunshine Swim Center management if they will be discontinuing the “on-going” at the end of the month.