Family Swim Night
Family Swim Night on most Sundays from 4:30-6:30PM!
Families must register in advance. We are not able to accommodate walk-ins. Registration opens the Wednesday before each family swim night.
Sundays Hours 4:30-6:30 pm. A Lifeguard will be on duty
Cost: Free for families enrolled in 2023 swim programs at Sunshine or $5.00 per person for the general public. Open Swim starts at 4:30pm. Swimmers will be asked to exit the pool 5 minutes prior to pool closure.
All entrance fees go towards funding for Swim Strong Life Savers. Our non-profit organization providing education and training for emergency response.
Things to bring:
- Suits, Towels, goggles, fins
- Coast Guard approved life vests may be worn
- Please help us keep the pool deck fun and safe:
- Air Pumped “Water Wings” , water guns and floatation devices are not allowed
- Food and Drinks are permitted. No alcohol or glass containers are allowed on the pool deck
If alcohol or marijuana is found in the possession of any guest, you will be asked to leave the premises and will no longer be allowed to participate in future Family Swim Nights.