Learn to Swim at Sunshine
Welcome to Sunshine Swim Center; where the water is always warm.
Located in Elk Grove, CA at 9360 Elk Grove Florin Road, Suite 4.
Our mission is to provide our community with swim programs that offer not only the basics of water safety and learn to swim lessons, but cultivate a love for swimming that will last a lifetime.
Finding the right program for your little swimmer can sometimes be intimidating. Here’s a short article to help you with the processes. 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Swim Lesson Program
Learn to swim with Sunshine. Visit our Swim Lesson Page
Safety at Sunshine
Safety is our #1 priority at Sunshine Swim Center, not only in the pool but around the pool deck as well.
We’d like to take a moment to share with you the safety measures we have put in place to help you feel more at ease during your time with us.
First, we are so glad to be an outside pool. Open air and social distancing is very doable on our pool deck.
- Masks are required to be worn when walking on the pool deck by everyone
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance
- Seating under our shade structure is distanced and disinfected after each use
- Staff is required to complete a health screening before they start their shift; including temperature checks.
- Masks or face shields are required to be worn by all staff members while at work
- Bathrooms are open to families and are cleaned hourly.
- The Sunshine pool chemicals are checked twice daily to ensure they are at the correct levels to promote a healthy swimming environment
- To avoid congestion at the main door there is one-way traffic. Clients will enter through the “Blue” pool door and then exit out the door next to the rinsing station.
We care about the safety and well-being of all of our families at Sunshine and want your experience to be a positive one.
Group Swim Lessons
“Parent and Tot”, “Learn to Swim”, intermediate and advanced group lessons available.
Private Swim Lessons
Private and Semi-Private swim lessons are offered at Sunshine Swim Center year round.
Sunshine Swim Team
Introduction to the sport of competitive swimming. The Sunshine Gators. Ages 4-15.
Everyone loves a pool party! Use our facility for a private gathering or use our lifeguard service at your home.
Sunshine Day Camp. Your kids will have fun all day long; being creative, enjoying the outdoors & swimming every day. Ages 5-13.
Be confident knowing you have the skills to assist with CPR/AED & First Aid. The life you save may be the life of someone you love.
Pool Deck News
Special Session – 6/1 through 6/4 Must register separately
June Weekday Session –6/7/21 – 7/1/21
June Weekend Session – 6/5/21 – 6/27/21
June 1 – Enrollment in Fall Classes Opens
June 7 – First day of Monday/Wednesday classes and Gator Swim Team
June 8 – First day of Tuesday/ Thursday classes
June 12 – Sunshine Blood Drive; 9:00am-1:00pm
Register at Vitalant.com
Use Blood Drive Code: SMFD441
Swim Programs are they all the same? Ask yourself these 3 questions before looking for a swim school What is your goal? What do you want your swimmer to achieve during a swim program? Fun summer activity, just the basics of water safety, or life long swimming career. If your goal is that...
Sunshine Swim Center Open House May 15 from 2:00-5:00pm Considering swim lessons this summer? If you haven't been to Sunshine Swim Center, now's your chance to experience Sunshine for yourself. The pool deck is at 25% capacity this summer but we are excited to offer our time proven programs. On...