Elk Grove Kids Camp
A New Adventure Every Day!
Elk Grove Kids Camp Ages 5-12 yrs. old
It is with great pleasure and excitement to be able to offer Elk Grove Kids Camp to local families all year round not only summer camp.
A new level of child care. We’ve got something special for you! Providing a safe and fun environment for your children; K-6th graders.
Elk Grove Kids Camp at Sunshine Swim Center caters to Year-Round, Traditional and Modified Traditional school schedules. Offering a Full-Day or Full-Week option for your child while they are not attending school. Holiday camps, Summer camps and Off-Track camps.
Your kids are going to have a great time with all of the activities we have in store at Elk Grove Kids Camp. Each week is jam-packed with engaging activities. Some of the activities could include; arts and science, walking field trips, indoor high-energy games, and team building activities.
And there is swimming too! Every afternoon campers will have fun playing in the pool; 1:00-3:00. As we said, we’ve got a camp bursting with fun!!!
Pricing is good for all camp programs from January 2023 – May 25, 2023
Daily Price: $70.00 Weekly Price: $279.00 Monthly Price: $1000.00 (up to 20 days)
NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INTRODUCTORY PRICING.
Elk Grove Kids Camp Program Details
Explore more of the programs that Elk Grove Kids Camp has to offer.
- Elk Grove Kids Camp is for children between 5-12 years old
- Camp is open Monday-Friday
- Hours of Operation: 8:00am-5:00pm
There is no “Early Drop off” or “Late Pick up” available.
8:00 – Students can arrive as early as 8:00am
9:00-9:45 – Indoor group activities
10:00-11:15 – Outdoor activities (hikes, trips to the park)
11:30-12:15 – Activities on-site
12:30-1:00 – Lunch (prepared and brought from home)
1:00-3:00 – Open Swim Time (year round)
1:00-3:00 – Swim Lessons (added cost; must be prearranged)
3:00-3:20 – Change into regular clothing
3:30-4:45 – Indoor/Outdoor Activities
5:00 – Latest to pick up your child
Advance Enrollment is required for all scheduling options.
Elk Grove Kids Camp (EGKC) registration can not be found in your Sunshine Swim Center Portal. Please “click” on the “register for camp” button at the bottom of this page to be taken to the EGKC registration system.
$25.00 Administrative and Supply fee per camper. (Charged Annually)
Pick and Choose the days you would like for your camper to attend:
Cost: $79.00 per day
Join us for a full week.
Cost: $329.00 per week
5% discount for sibling enrollment/ or Multi-week discount for 1 child.
Camp runs between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday
KIDS CAMP CALENDAR AND HOLIDAYS
We operate a year-round center and observe limited holidays. We also schedule professional development, clean-up/training days and allow for staff to transition during certain times of the year. A calendar for the year is provided to all parents upon enrollment and is subject to change with prior notice to parents. Please contact the program director or the enrollment office for any questions you may have regarding the Elk Grove Kids Camp calendar.
ELK GROVE KIDS CAMP CLOSURE DAYS
December 31, 2022
January 1, 2023
May 29, 2023
July 3, 2023
July 4, 2023
November 23, 2023
November 24. 2023
December 25, 2023
Elk Grove Kids Camp Early Dismissals
Camp will close at 3:00pm on the following days for in-service training and program transitions
Add-On Group Swim Lesson Deal
Book a 4-day; Monday-Thursday, swim lesson for your week of camp. The Elk Grove Kids Camp and Sunshine Swim Center will coordinate the lesson time between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00pm. Group classes consist of up to 3 students in the class. Each class will be 25-minutes in length. There will be limited spots. Lessons must be requested and paid for in advance.
Cost per Camper: $60.00 /group lesson for 4 days.
Eligibility and Enrollment
Enrollment is open to community members. Children and parents are welcome to all services regardless of sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color, mental disability or physical disability. We are also open to full participation to families with limited English proficiency. A limit of 28 school-aged campers is allowed each week. Elk Grove Kids Camp is committed to operating open and fair admissions procedures.
- Each child must be at least 5 years of age when starting at the Elk Grove Kids Camp and younger than 12 years and 11 months old
- Parents seeking to secure a place for their child must complete an online enrollment form.
- A completed enrollment form must be logged with the service prior to the child attending Elk Grove Kids Camp
- After review of the enrollment request for the Admissions Department, the payment will be processed and the child’s spot will be secured.
- Children will be admitted on a ‘first come first served’ basis, following submission of the enrollment form.
- If there are no remaining places a waiting list will be drawn up.
Parents Requesting Withdrawal
If a request for a campers withdrawal from the Elk Grove Kids Camp program is made prior to the end of their enrollment agreement, parents must provide a minimum of 7-days advance written notice to the center director. Email notification is highly recommended to ensure date and time notation. If request for withdrawal is due to a medical reason (in such a case a written note from a licensed medical provider stating that withdrawal from center-based childcare is recommended due to a child’s serious illness or injury) a credit will be awarded.
Credit for Withdrawal
Elk Grove Kids Camp does not provide refunds. Rather, if a family chooses to withdraw from the program, a minimum of 7-day prior to the start of the agreement of care, a credit in the amount appropriate for the days withdrawn from will be placed on the families Elk Grove Kids Camp account to be utilized for another time. Only in the case of a medical reason; (see Parent Requesting Withdrawal) will a credit be provided if client is not able to continue the program before the end date of enrollment. Credit can be used for any programs organized by Elk Grove Kids Camp.
When you know your child will be absent for any reason during their time at camp. It is important you contact the director and let us know of the situation so we are able to plan for staffing and activities. Proration or credit will not be given for missed days.
- Parents will be contacted if a camper is exhibiting illness such as; fever over 101 degrees, vomitting, diaherea, being lethargic, headache with dizziness or nausea, to be picked up.
- Camper exhibiting any of the above symptons will be moved away from other campers per health and safety required by California Childcare Department.
- Camper will not be allowed to participate in any additional activities for the remainder of that day.
- Camper can return to camp when they no longer are showing any of the above symptoms.
- In the case of Diaherea, camper will not be able to particpate in any pool activities until 14 days after diaherea has stopped. Certain intestinal infections can be transmitted in the water environment.
- Elk Grove Kids Camp can not distribute medication to campers unless in the case of medical emergeny such as; a diabetic episode, or situation where an epi-pen would be needed for an allergic reaction.
- If camper is needing to take medication it must be done by the parent before camp. Or parent can come to facility to administer during the day when needed.
- New medications should be administered at home at least a day or two before attending camp; to make sure there are no negative reactions or side effects.
Late Pick Up
- Elk Grove Kids Camp is not able to accomodate late pick up (after 5:00pm) $3.00 per minute will be charged to your account for the overage time.