Elk Grove Kids Camp
A New Adventure Every Day!
Welcome to Elk Grove Kids Camp
Your Childcare Solution for School Break, Off-Track, and Summer time.
School break camp for kids 5-12 years old –
* We accept children under 5 that are currently enrolled in TK
The Kids Camp Diffrence:
Enroll only for the days you need
No Long-Term Contracts Required
Swim time included every day (all year round)
Small group camper to teacher ratios
Elk Grove Kids Camp Program Details
Explore more of the programs that Elk Grove Kids Camp has to offer.
Camp hours 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday-Friday
For kids ages 5-12 years old –
*We do accept children who are not yet 5 but are currently enrolled in a transitional kindergarten program.
Daily Activity Schedule
8:30 – Student drop off
9:00-9:45 – Indoor group activities
10:00-11:15 – Outdoor activities (hikes, trips to the park, play yard)
11:15 – Snack time (from home)
11:30-12:15 – On-site Enrichment Activities
12:30-1:00 – Lunch (from home)
1:00-3:00 – Open Swim Time (year round)
3:20 – Snack time (from home)
3:30-4:20 – Indoor/Outdoor Activities
4:30 – Latest to pick up your child
Camp Private Swim Lessons – June through August
June, July and August, the Elk Grove Kids Camp will be offering discounted private or semi-private swim lessons through the Sunshine Swim Center. Lessons will be held at 12:30pm and will be organized by the Elk Grove Kids Camp. Lessons must be requested and paid for in advance.
Add-on private swim lessons for $199.00 per week (Monday-Thursday)
Add-on Semi-Private swim lessons for $99.50 per week (Monday- Thursday)
Elk Grove Kids Camp Opens Enrollment for Camps 2 months prior to the start of the camp month; November camp registration opens in August.
Annual Registration Fee – $25.00 per camper; charged Annually.
Introductory Camp Pricing – Valid for Camps through the end of December 2023
Day Rate: $51.80 No other discounts
KIDS CAMP CALENDAR AND HOLIDAYS
We operate a year-round center and observe limited holidays. We also schedule professional development, clean-up/training days and allow for staff to transition during certain times of the year. A calendar for the year is provided to all parents upon enrollment and is subject to change with prior notice to parents. Please contact the program director or the enrollment office for any questions you may have regarding the Elk Grove Kids Camp calendar.
ELK GROVE KIDS CAMP CLOSURE DAYS
November 23, 2023
November 24. 2023
December 25, 2023
January 1, 2024
Elk Grove Kids Camp Early Dismissals
Camp will close at 3:00pm on the following days for in-service training and program transitions
Eligibility and Enrollment
Enrollment is open to community members. Children and parents are welcome to all services regardless of sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color, mental disability or physical disability. We are also open to full participation to families with limited English proficiency. A limit of 24 school-aged campers is allowed each week. Elk Grove Kids Camp is committed to operating open and fair admissions procedures.
- Each child must be at least 5 years of age when starting at the Elk Grove Kids Camp and younger than 12 years and 11 months old
- Elk Grove Kids Camp does accept children who are 4 years old who are currently enrolled in a transitional kindergarten program through the school district. Valid documentation is required.
- Parents seeking to secure a place for their child must complete an online enrollment form.
- A completed enrollment form must be logged with the service prior to the child attending Elk Grove Kids Camp
- After review of the enrollment request for the Admissions Department, the payment will be processed and the child’s spot will be secured.
- Children will be admitted on a ‘first come first served’ basis, following submission of the enrollment form.
- If there are no remaining places a waiting list will be drawn up.
Parents Requesting Withdrawal
If a request for a campers withdrawal from the Elk Grove Kids Camp program is made prior to the end of their enrollment agreement, parents must provide a minimum of 7-days advance written notice to the center director. Email notification is highly recommended to ensure date and time notation. If request for withdrawal is due to a medical reason (in such a case a written note from a licensed medical provider stating that withdrawal from center-based childcare is recommended due to a child’s serious illness or injury) a credit will be awarded.
Credit for Withdrawal
Elk Grove Kids Camp does not provide refunds. Rather, if a family chooses to withdraw from the program, a minimum of 7-day prior to the start of the agreement of care, a credit in the amount appropriate for the days withdrawn from will be placed on the families Elk Grove Kids Camp account to be utilized for another time. Only in the case of a medical reason; (see Parent Requesting Withdrawal) will a credit be provided if client is not able to continue the program before the end date of enrollment. Credit can be used for any programs organized by Elk Grove Kids Camp.
When you know your child will be absent for any reason during their time at camp. It is important you contact the director and let us know of the situation so we are able to plan for staffing and activities. Proration or credit will not be given for missed days.
- Parents will be contacted if a camper is exhibiting illness such as; fever over 101 degrees, vomitting, diaherea, being lethargic, headache with dizziness or nausea, to be picked up.
- Camper exhibiting any of the above symptons will be moved away from other campers per health and safety required by California Childcare Department.
- Camper will not be allowed to participate in any additional activities for the remainder of that day.
- Camper can return to camp when they no longer are showing any of the above symptoms.
- In the case of Diaherea, camper will not be able to particpate in any pool activities until 14 days after diaherea has stopped. Certain intestinal infections can be transmitted in the water environment.
- Elk Grove Kids Camp can not distribute medication to campers unless in the case of medical emergeny such as; a diabetic episode, or situation where an epi-pen would be needed for an allergic reaction.
- If camper is needing to take medication it must be done by the parent before camp. Or parent can come to facility to administer during the day when needed.
- New medications should be administered at home at least a day or two before attending camp; to make sure there are no negative reactions or side effects.
Late Pick Up
- Elk Grove Kids Camp is not able to accomodate late pick up $3.00 per minute will be charged to your account for the overage time.
Elk Grove Kids Camp Opens Enrollment for Camps 2 months prior to the start of the camp month; November camp registration opens in September.
Annual Registration Fee – $25.00 per camper; charged Annually.
General Pricing – Day Rate: $65.00
Early Bird Pricing – Day Rate: $55.00
Book your camp date(s) before the 15th of the prior month for early bird pricing.
No other discounts
Elk Grove Kids Camp Ages 5-12 yrs. old
Are you ready for the next school break with childcare? Elk Grove Kids Camp offers care for Elk Grove families during school break.
A new level of child care for your next school break. Providing a safe and fun environment for your children; K-6th graders.
Elk Grove Kids Camp at Sunshine Swim Center caters to Year-Round, Traditional and Modified Traditional school schedules. Full-Day or Full-Week options for Holidays, Off-Track, and Summer time.
Your kids are going to have a great time with all of the activities we have in store at Elk Grove Kids Camp. Some of the activities could include; arts and science, walking field trips, indoor high-energy games, and team building activities.
And there is swimming too! Every afternoon campers will have fun playing in the pool; 1:00-3:00. As we said, we’ve got a camp bursting with fun!!! (Scroll down for more program details)
Questions? Request a Call.