Learn to Swim at Sunshine
Welcome to Sunshine Swim Center; where the water is always warm.
Located in Elk Grove, CA at 9360 Elk Grove Florin Road, Suite 4.
Our mission is to provide our community with swim programs that offer not only the basics of water safety and learn to swim programs, but cultivate a love for swimming that will last a lifetime.
Learn to swim with Sunshine.
Safety at Sunshine
Safety is our #1 priority at Sunshine Swim Center, not only in the pool but around the pool deck as well.
We’d like to take a moment to share with you the safety measures we have put in place to help you feel more at ease during your time with us.
First, we are so glad to be an outside pool. Open air and social distancing is very doable on our pool deck.
- Masks are required to be worn when walking on the pool deck by everyone
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance
- Seating under our shade structure is distanced and disinfected after each use
- Staff is required to complete a health screening before they start their shift; including temperature checks.
- Masks or face shields are required to be worn by all staff members while at work
- Bathrooms are open to families and are cleaned hourly.
- The Sunshine pool chemicals are checked twice daily to ensure they are at the correct levels to promote a healthy swimming environment
- To avoid congestion at the main door there is one-way traffic. Clients will enter through the “Blue” pool door and then exit out the door next to the rinsing station.
We care about the safety and well-being of all of our families and Sunshine and want your experience to be a positive one.
Group Swim Lessons
“Parent and Tot”, “Learn to Swim”, intermediate and advanced group lessons available.
Private Swim Lessons
Private and Semi-Private swim lessons are offered at Sunshine Swim Center year round.
Sunshine Swim Team
Introduction to the sport of competitive swimming. The Sunshine Gators. Ages 4-15.
Everyone loves a pool party! Use our facility for a private gathering or use our lifeguard service at your home.
Sunshine Day Camp. Your kids will have fun all day long; being creative, enjoying the outdoors & swimming every day. Ages 5-13.
Be confident knowing you have the skills to assist with CPR/AED & First Aid. The life you save may be the life of someone you love.
Pool Deck News
Weekday Session – 2/1 – 2/25
Weekend Session – 2/6 – 2/28
March 1 – Summer Camp and At-Home enrollment opens
March 8 – March Swim Lesson Sessions begin (Special Sessions)
April 12 – Sunshine Blood Drive; 2:00-6:00pm
Use Blood Drive Code: SMFD441
October 25 from 4:00-7:00pm the Sunshine Swim Center is having an special event. We are welcoming up to 20 vendors to display information about their products and services at this event. Below are the details and vendor responsibilities as well as the sign-up form. Please complete the online...