CPR Training, AED Training, First Aid Training
Adult CPR/AED Certification $55.00
(with First Aid Training) $80.00
Adult + Pediatric CPR/AED Certification $70.00
(with First Aid Training) $95.00
Items to Bring to the Test:
- Online pre-course completion report (print out)
- Adult/Infant CPR Mask (link to picture)
- Personal Face Mask to be worn when inside the building.
Shallow Water Lifeguard Certification $229.00
- Must be 15 years old on or before the final scheduled session of this course.
- Swim 100 yards continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing. Candidates may swim using the front crawl, breaststroke or a combination of both, but swimming on the back or side is not allowed. Swim goggles are allowed.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs. Candidates should place their hands under their armpits.
- Complete a timed event within 50 seconds.
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards using the front crawl or breaststroke. The face may be in or out of the water. Swim goggles are not allowed.
- Submerge to a depth of 4 to 5 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object. Return to the surface and walk or swim 20 yards to return to the starting point with both hands holding the object at the surface of the water.
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.
The purpose of the Shallow Water Lifeguarding course is to provide entry-level shallow water lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills needed to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies in shallow water up to 5 feet deep, and to provide professional-level care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over.
- Attend and participate in all class sessions
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and activities
- Demonstrate competency in all required final rescue skill scenarios
- Pass both the Section 1-CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid and Section 2-Shallow Water Lifeguarding Skills final written exams with minimum grades of 80 percent.
American Red Cross certificate for Shallow Water Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED: 2 years