Swim Lesson Programs – Currently booking classes through February.
There is a swim lesson program for everyone at Sunshine Swim Center.
Group lessons include swim programs such as; “Parent Tot”, “Learn to Swim”, Intermediate, and Advanced classes.
Private Lessons and Semi-Private Lessons are for any age. One-on-One instruction puts your swimmer on the fast track for swimming success.
Adult Programs encourage individuals to get back in the pool, get in some exercise and have some fun. Private lessons, and independent lap swim can add some variety to your workout routine.
Take advantage of our Free Trial Group Classes
Two Types of Swim Lesson Enrollment Options
- No contract
- Pay as you go
- You’re in control of scheduling each month (no guarantees)
- Select days
- No make-ups for missed classes
- Can enroll from parent portal
- 2-month minimum contract (Continuous enrollment until you cancel)
- Automatic payment (taken on the 1st of the month)
- Priority enrollment
- Select days (Tuesday/Thursday or Saturday/Sundays only)
- Make-ups for missed classes (Must provide 24 hour notice)
- Must contact office to arrange
Individualized attention and tailor-made lesson plans will have your swimmer on the fast-track to success. Sunshine Swim Center private lessons are a fantastic option for all ages 6 months through adults.
At Sunshine Swim Center adults can choose from 2 programs; private swim lessons or independent lap swimming/water fitness. Switch up your routine with a great, challenging water workout.