Family Swim Night
We are excited to bring back Family Swim Night!
Family Swim Nights are offered Year Round on Friday Nights.
Limited number of participants. Families must register in advance. We are not able to accommodate walk-ins at this time. Registration opens the Sunday before each family swim night.
Hours 4:00-6:00 pm. A Lifeguard will be on duty
Cost: Free for families enrolled in 2021 swim programs at Sunshine or $5.00 per person for the general public. Open Swim starts at 4:00pm. Swimmers will be asked to exit the pool 5 minutes prior to pool closure.
All entrance fees go towards funding for Swim Strong Life Savers. Our non-profit organization providing education and training for emergency response.
Things to bring:
- Suits, Towels, goggles, fins
- Coast Guard approved life vests may be worn
- Please help us keep the pool deck fun and safe:
- Air Pumped “Water Wings” , water guns and floatation devices are not allowed
- Food and Drinks are permitted. No alcohol or glass containers are allowed on the pool deck
If alcohol or marijuana is found in the possession of any guest, you will be asked to leave the premises and will no longer be allowed to participate in future Family Swim Nights.